Those that know her see her kind heart, her caring, and the way she carries herself I see all of that and so very much more; I see her passion, her devotion, her vulnerabilities. In many ways I do know her better than she knows herself. Over the years, and even more recently she has started to realize this. This is also a great position to be in for me as her Master, her protector.
Instead of needing to take months or even years more, I get to start from already knowing her, knowing much or her likes and dislikes, knowing how she may react to certain things, and knowing what drives her. With this in mind we get to delve into deeper feelings much sooner within our D/s relationship than many others may be able to.
Sure, we are both learning, but we are doing it together and that too I believe brings us even closer. We also do not have an easy "get out of jail free card", we can't just walk away and tell the other that I am going to find a new sub or Master, our marriage and long-term relationship comes first. Instead we must find a way to deal with whatever comes our way, and work though it, but do so knowing we are both in this together with a common goal ...
Now it seems I got off track, almost as if I just saw a kitten just run across in front of me.
Let's get back to the subject this post is meant to be, my partner, bambi.
Although initially she was unsure about even coming to SL, and certainly wanted nothing to do with D/s when I first mentioned it. She did, over time come to terms with the idea, started to investigate and learn on her own and started to want to actually explore this lifestyle with me.Soon afterwards we did collar in SL and after only a month or so she was also collared in RL on a trial basis.
Since then she has not only accepted D/s but has actually wanted to make it a bigger part of our lives. We do live 24/7 in what is likely best called a blended D/s and traditional marriage. However as we both grow in our new roles we do adopt more and more D/s through protocols, rules, and rituals.
She continues to amaze me with her eagerness to embrace this new lifestyle and quite frankly makes me very proud to be her Master. I can not put into words how proud she makes me of her each and every day.
With a little nudging from me she has also recently started to learn a bit about building and making clothing in SL. She has started to also take a few beginning building classes at Builder's Brewery.
She was so proud the day she came from class and showed me the chair she had made. She told me that she was even more surprised when she realized that she knew more about building than she realized. She had never stopped to think about why I had been having her do certain things in an effort to help build her confidence and skills.
There have been times, especially in the beginning where she struggled with her submission, and at times I think perhaps she still does. I do know that initially she thought of every rule we discussed as control.
There was one session where after we had talked a bit I gave her a list of things that she was to do that week. She sort of freaked out a bit and later told a friend that all I wanted to do was control her. The next night when we had another session where we discussed that "control" and her schedule. When I told her that all I had done was to schedule the very things she had said she planned to do. It was only then that I think she even stopped to actually look at her schedule.
In RL she is physically unable to kneel for any great length of time so instead we started a ritual where she would sit on a cushion at my feet while we watch TV and wind down from the day. Initially she saw this also as me wanting to control her. It was not until she was doing a homework assignment from her mentor and told me that she was unable to explain when she feels "loved" and I gave her an example that she started to realize the bigger meaning of the protocols and rituals.
As an example of when I "feel loved" I told her that for me was when she is sitting at my feet and I am rubbing her hair, there are times that she allows herself to freely lay her head into my hand. In those moments I explained to her that there is a shared energy between us, in those moments I "feel loved".
She was surprised to hear this as she only thought of my wanting her to sit at my feet as me controlling her. After that she then started to look at these rituals we had as having much deeper meaning and they were not simply me controlling her as she had first thought. I believe for her, this was perhaps a pivotal point and when she started to actually embrace the essence of D/s within our relationship.
So after 15 years of us being together we have found a way to not only rejuvenate our relationship, but we have also started down the path to a new journey together, one based on D/s. My dear when you read this do know that there is no place I would rather be and I am so very honored to have you by my side in this journey.
Submissive in two worlds
She does have her own blog, one which although I do read and we discuss the content at times, I do not censor it. I have not had her change anything contained in it and do not plan to in the future. Regardless of her submission to me I feel strongly that she deserves, and has a right, to have this blog as her own, unencumbered by me. Please read her blog as well, there is some additional detail in there, sometimes more detail perhaps than I would like, but as I said I do not censor it.Her blog can be found by clicking on the following link; Submissive In Two Worlds


Hello my Master. :) It is with tears in my eyes and my heart filled with love that I thank-You for this post. Yet again, You have made me feel loved and cherished.
ReplyDeleteI am now and always ... Yours ... mind, body and soul.
I love You my Master. xxxxx
You two are amazing. I'm so proud of you both. I'm very thankful and blessed to have you both in my life. Sir Seth, sometimes hear with your heart, not with your ears and your eyes. *smiles*
ReplyDelete