A general blog relating to my experiences in SL as well as my journey into D/s with my wife.
Friday, 6 September 2013
My First Post
Well here we go ...
Last night when I was sitting chatting with my wife and a few good friends the subject of blogs came up. I quickly realized that I had created this blog a few months ago but never put anything in it. When I asked myself why that was I had no good reason. Sure I could come up with lots of excuses, but it simply came down to the simple fact that I spend all my time elsewhere and had not made time for the blog.
I created this blog initially with good intentions, however, as with so many things, I get involved in too many things all at once. I have never been one to sit back idle and tend to jump in head first before I realize that perhaps that was a knapsack and not the parachute when I jumped off the cliff.
So with that said I am going to make sure that I do continue to blog, and do so with some degree of consistency. I will however warn you that the subject material is likely to be widely varied because I am doing so many different things; new lifestyle, building, scripting, socializing, pets, and even blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment